POWDER HIGHWAY SKI SAFARI
FULLY INCLUSIVE 2 WEEKS
One trip, two weeks, four resorts
There are so many resorts in the world but so little time! Join Non-Stop for their powder-chasing road trip through British Columbia and experience four resorts on Canada's fabled Powder Highway. Relax and enjoy the experience with everything organised for you. But be quick, places are limited.
This trip takes you through the heart of British Columbia, all of these resorts are renowned for their steep terrain and the region gets massive amounts of dry fluffy powder... a winning combination! A group is typically 10-14 participants making it a great way to meet other like-minded skiers and snowboarders.
The Powder Triangle is made up of four epic resorts; Kicking Horse, Revelstoke, Red Mountain and Fernie. The route sits in the heart of BC and is renowned for producing massive amounts of dry fluffy powder, boasting awesome freeride terrain. There's a technical meteorological reason why those snow clouds seem to stick over this area, but we won't bore you with that.
On top of all the other great stuff included in the package you also get 3 days of tuition per week with highly qualified and experienced Canadian instructors. Our Snow Safari guided tuition maintains the focus of mileage, so you can get great tips and advice on your technique all the while exploring as much terrain as possible. Experience has told us when it comes to refining your skills there really is no better way to learn!
This package is fully inclusive meaning no stress for you, it includes the following:
- 6 days of professional ski or snowboarding coaching
- 13 day lift pass for all resorts
- 14 nights twin share accommodation in each resort
- Daily breakfast
- Daily social events
- Transport between towns and resorts
- Airport transfers
- Driver and Tour Host for the whole trip
- 24 hour staffing from knowledgeable local hosts
Valid for travel: The dates are 1-15Feb 2020 and 29Feb-14Mar 2020
- Visit several resorts on an epic two week road trip around Western Canada
- Experience some of the best mountains and best powder North America has to offer
- Exceptional guiding and coaching in small groups. See the best parts of each resort and improve your allmountain technique
- With mostly solo travellers, a fun social group quickly forms
- Massively improve your off-piste skiing with a strong off-piste focus
- Stay in unique Canadian mountain towns all offering something different
The ski safari is best suited to confident skiers or snowboarders, previous experience in off piste conditions is essential. It is recommended for strong intermediate skiers/snowboarders and up.