This charming resort offers a big mountain experience with small town charm you are sure to love. Champagne powder and varied terrain attracts every kind of skier and snowboarder to BC’s third largest ski area.
SilverStar has four distinct mountain faces and 128 runs; the progressive terrain is perfect for learning. But don’t be fooled by the quaint town and great learning area - the backside of this mountain offers an uncrowded paradise of over 1,900 acres of steep and deep, black and double black diamond runs. When purchasing
SilverStar village is renowned for its colourful buildings and ski-through main street. At night the trees and buildings are adorned with lights making it feel like Christmas all season.
- Family friendly
- Village charm
|Season||November to April|
|Average Snowfall||7 metres|
|Vertical Drop||2,500 ft|
|Ski Area||3,065 acres|
|Terrain||20% beginner, 50% intermediate, 30% advanced|
SilverStar Lift Pass
The SilverStar Lift Pass offers so much more than access to the mountain, you can also enjoy any or all of these activities:
- Make the most of breathtaking views and unlimited access to 55km of groomed, world-class Nordic trails.
- Explore a magical 16 km network of dedicated snowshoe trails through forests of giant Christmas trees.
- Play ice hockey or enjoy a romantic lap on a frozen mountain pond.
- Laugh with your friends and family as you speed downhill on tubes at Tube Town Adventure Park.
- Try rolling along 15km of snow trails on an all-new Fat Bike.
The accommodation at Silverstar is mostly ski-in/ski-out and ranges from budget standard to beautiful vacation homes that can sleep up to 17 people. It is also common for Silverstar condos to have private hot tubs and balconies.
Accommodation for peak season (Christmas – end of January) books out far in advance, we’d recommend booking in accommodation 6 months prior to departure.