ALL MOUNTAIN SKI IMPROVEMENT COURSE
AMAZING POWDER, EPIC TERRAIN
Break through barriers in your ski technique, whilst exploring the very best terrain. Don't waste precious time hunting down the best areas of the mountain, let a highly qualified team of coaches take you there from the first day.
Fernie Alpine Resort's consistent snow record and exciting terrain make it the perfect place to spend a one week vacation. Although you may not want to leave! Rolling Stone magazine called it "North America's Coolest Town" and that infectious vibe spreads onto the slopes.
On average 48cm of snow falls in Fernie per week, which means there are a ridiculous amount of powder days. The sheer size and availability of terrain to suit all standards of skiers is breathtaking. There are more trails and a higher vertical than anywhere else in the Canadian Rockies.
Exploring a resort on your own is fun, and so is joining the resort's ski school, but there's so much more to experience. Our pros aren't your typical ski school instructors. They are only the most experienced and highly qualified skiers who will boost your confidence around the whole mountain.
The best way to learn and progress is with people of similar ability with similar goals. For intermediate skiers who enjoy cruising on groomed runs, the improvement courses will take your skiing to the next level. Our coaches will tighten up all aspects of your technique on groomed trails, before transitioning onto more advanced terrain to test your skills.
Experienced skiers may wish to challenge themselves in more difficult terrain. The coaches won’t waste any time in showing you the best powder stashes. The course will push you, developing your technique and confidence in Fernie’s legendary terrain and powder.
This package is fully inclusive meaning no stress for you, it includes the following:
- Professional coaching
- Breakfasts - Daily
- Dinners - 3 nights per week
- Lift pass
- Airport transfers and resort transport
- 24 hour hosting
- Video Analysis
- Technical sessions
- First Tracks
- Weekly Socials
Valid for travel: The dates are 14-21 & 21-27 Dec 2019, 27 Dec 2019 - 04 Jan 2020, 11-18 Jan 2020, 08-15 Feb & 28 Mar - 05 April 2020.
- First Tracks: head out onto the slopes before the lifts are open to the public - your own private mountain!
- Cat skiing: like heli-skiing, but a fraction of the cost. A day skiing untracked powder in the company of guides, with a piste basher taking you to the top. Possibly the highlight of your year.
- Socials: experience a slice of Canadian mountain life in Fernie with activities like curling and ice hockey.
- Technical sessions: get the most out of your skiing with weekly sessions covering topics such as ski tuning, stretching & injury prevention, the history of skiing, equipment advice and nutrition.